Exceeding Customer Expectations: Keys to Supporting the Highly-Connected Customer
With the explosion of connected devices over the past few years, there has been an increase in the number of Wi-Fi related calls and truck rolls. In order to keep your customer satisfied it is important to have the right visibility and support established. Without careful oversight, the cost and time required to support your customers can grow out of control. Having the right people, processes and tools in place are essential to exceed the highly-connected customers' expectations.
Join presenter Byron Tuley from SecurityCoverage on Wednesday, December 6th at 2:00 PM CST for an informative webinar titled: “Exceeding Customer Expectations: Keys to Supporting the Highly Connected Customer”. This webinar will tackle what is necessary to provide a cohesive customer experience, starting from your NOC all the way to your Help Desk.
Our agenda will include:
- The current state of the market and how customer expectations have evolved.
- The tools, resources and services needed to exceed customer expectations.
- A look at the impact that a complete support solution can have on the customer experience and your business.
Who Should Attend:
- CEOs/COOs/General Managers
- Call Center/Customer Service Managers
- Sales & Marketing
- Product Development
Even if you can’t attend the live webinar, we still encourage you to register so you can receive access to the presentation materials. We look forward to visiting with you on this important subject.